Zniper Arrow Rest
Our ZNIPER Rest arrow rest is perfect for the barebow or barebow archery
and was specifically developed for this purpose by Michael Meyer.
- Sturdy construction made of aluminum milled from CNC; coated with eloxal (black)
- Stable finger rest made of 1.5 mm stainless steel wire
- Rest wire is not inclined but close to 90 degrees in relation to the arrow which results in only minor change of hight of the arrow with lateral adjustment of the button.
- Therefore, easier and more precise adjustment
- The rest wire gets out of the trajectory of the arrow right after the release and does not bounce back. — the trajectory of the arrow will not be affected.
- The rest does not put up resistance to the arrow, especially with low grip —- the arrow does not bounce
- The trajectory of the arrow improves significantly
- Compared to rigid rests, the grip will move up, especially with short distances.
- The incorrect overall tuning of the bow, especially the Tiller’s, can be identified immediately.
- ZNIPER Rest, RH or LH
- Replacement screws M3
- Fixing screw 5/16 inch stainless steel
- Tool Kit
- One Finger for Field- and one Finger for Indoor